Hanover, NH
General Surgery
(1980-1984)

Pre-Med:
Duke University
Durham, NC
(1976-1980)

Posted on January 9th, 2011 at 8:34 am

Dr. Brown says growing up, she always knew she wanted to be a doctor. Her father was a physician, and watching him, she realized she never wanted to be anything else.

Growing up, she was always involved with sports and went on to keep competing in college, and over the years, she experienced her fair share of injuries. She wanted to pursue sports medicine because she says she wasn't always treated the way she believes patients should be, so she wanted to make a difference.

But then during her residency to discovered the beauty of the hands and decided to focus on hand surgery. Now, she helps people who struggle with the most basic things in life, from washing their hands to brushing their teeth, and gives them their freedom back.

"I get to help people. I get to see their smiles. I get to see people who came in with a problem go home happier and more able to enjoy their lives, and you can’t beat that feeling."

Dr. Brown explains how her doctor-patient relationships are at the heart of her treatment plans.

Jewett Exclusives - Physician Bios, Jewett Exclusives, Subspecialties, Subspecialties - Hand Surgery and Rehabilitation

carpal tunnel - mary lynn brown - hand surgery - mary lynn - sports medicine

Email thisRSS feed of this content

Post this video to a site:

Bookmark on:

Videos featuring Mary Lynn Brown, M.D.

Community Powered by Bolder Health

Jewett History

Jewett has been providing innovative care for over 75 years. See our timeline of progressive leadership. View Timeline »

© 2011 All Rights Reserved. Jewett Orthopaedic Clinic, P.A. by FliteHaus Site Login