Jeffrey A. Deren, M.D.
Hand Surgery

Specialty:
Orthopaedic Surgery

Sub-Specialty:
Hand Surgery

Certifications:

American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery with Added Qualifications in Surgery of the Hand

Fellowships:
Brigham and Women's Hospital/Children's Hospital
Boston, MA
Harvard Hand and Upper Extremity Fellowship (1992-1993)

Residency:
Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
Philadelphia, PA
Orthopaedic Surgery
(1988-1992)

Internship:
Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
Philadelphia, PA
General Surgery
(1987-1988)

Medical School:
University of Pennsylvania
Philadelphia, PA
School of Medicine
(1982-1987)

Pre-Med:

University of Pennsylvania
Philadelphia, PA
(1979-1982)

Posted on January 9th, 2011 at 8:30 am

Dr. Deren specializes in upper extremities surgery, which includes shoulders, elbows, wrists and hands.

"Seventy-five percent of what I do is wrist and hand, everything from industrial accidents, sports-related injuries and arthritis surgery for the hand. Carpal tunnel is a very common problem as well."

Dr. Deren says one of the best parts of Jewett Orthopaedic Clinic is the depth of his partners' knowledge and expertise.

"With sub-specialty care, I've never come across anything in my practice that there isn't someone in my group ready to, happy to and willing to take care of, something they see four or five times a week."

Plus, find out how the Philadelphia native had adjusted to the Florida lifestyle.

Jewett Exclusives - Physician Bios, Jewett Exclusives, Subspecialties, Subspecialties - Sports Medicine, Subspecialties - Hand Surgery and Rehabilitation

shoulder surgery - philadelphia - wrist surgery - jeffrey deren - arthritis - hand surgery - elbow surgery - carpal tunnel - sports medicine - sports injuries

Email thisRSS feed of this content

Post this video to a site:

Bookmark on:

Videos featuring Jeffrey A. Deren, M.D.

Community Powered by Bolder Health

Jewett History

Jewett has been providing innovative care for over 75 years. See our timeline of progressive leadership. View Timeline »

© 2011 All Rights Reserved. Jewett Orthopaedic Clinic, P.A. by FliteHaus Site Login